For your convenience, Garden State Gynecology offers convenient, weekday, evening, and weekend appointments. Immediate appointments are available. Our trained, experienced telephone counselors are available to speak with you from 8 am to 10 pm daily and can answer any questions regarding options and appointments. You may also request an appointment online and you will be contacted shortly by a Garden State Gynecology representative.
Before your appointment, please be aware of the following:
- All surgical abortion patients requesting anesthesia services should have nothing to eat or drink 8 hours prior to their appointment.
- We suggest one adult support person remain in the waiting area until you are discharged.
- All patients should wear comfortable clothing that can accommodate a maxi-pad.
- No children are permitted in the facility.
- Please bring a list of all current medications and allergies.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
After your appointment
Most abortion care patients are required to return for a follow up examination about two weeks later. Once cleared from our care, patients are referred back to their Gynecologist for their continued gynecologic care. Patients in need of a gynecologist may return to Garden State Gynecology for your continued gynecologic care and birth control needs.
Payment / Insurance Information
Garden State Gynecology strives to offer quality affordable care for patients choosing to self pay for their procedure. We offer amongst the lowest fees for uninsured patients of all providers in New Jersey and New York. For your convenience, Garden State Gynecology accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Electronic Checks
If you have insurance, please have your insurance information available when making your appointment. We accept most private insurance carriers as well as New Jersey Medicaid. We will verify your specific benefits with your insurance carrier.