Please read the following Before & After Abortion recommendations so you are prepared for your abortion.
For your convenience, Garden State Gynecology offers convenient, weekday, evening, and weekend appointments. Immediate appointments are available.
Our trained, experienced telephone counselors are available to speak with you from 8 am to 10 pm daily and can answer any questions regarding options and appointments.
You may also request an appointment online and you will be contacted shortly by a Garden State Gynecology representative.
Before your appointment, please be aware of the following:
- All surgical abortion and GentleTouch® Manual Vacuum Aspiration Procedure patients requesting anesthesia services should have nothing to eat or drink 8 hours prior to their appointment.
- You will be required to have an escort to take you home after having anesthesia. Your escort may wait in the lobby, in their vehicle or they may return to pick you up upon discharge.
- All patients should wear comfortable clothing that can accommodate a maxi-pad.
- No children are permitted in the facility.
- Please bring a list of all current medications and allergies.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
After your appointment
Most abortion care patients are required to return for a follow up examination about two weeks later.
Once cleared from our care, patients are referred back to their Gynecologist for their continued gynecologic care.
Patients in need of a gynecologist may return to Garden State Gynecology for your continued gynecologic care and birth control needs.