We are pleased to remain open to service your essential healthcare needs. Please be assured that patient safety is our top priority. To ensure this, we have enacted the following safety measures:
- ONLY patients are permitted into the facility.
- Escorts are required to remain outside the facility and may wait in either in their vehicles or the lobby.
- The patient’s temperature shall be taken upon entry into the facility.
- All patients are required to wear a facial covering that fully covers both their nose and mouth.
- Patients will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire both via telephone when scheduling your appointment and upon arrival to the facility to rule-out COVID-19 associated symptoms and risk factors.
- If you have had a recent fever or cough, we will request that your appointment be rescheduled until those symptoms have fully resolved.
- No same day walk-in patients will be permitted.